Quinebaug Valley Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy, workplace hazards to reproductive systems, or sexual harassment), national origin, marital status, ancestry, present or past history of mental disorder, intellectual disability, learning disability, or physical disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information, in its programs and activities. In addition, the College does not discriminate in employment based on veteran status or criminal record.
Quinebaug Valley Community College is committed to Affirmative Action as a means of positive action, undertaken with conviction and effort, to overcome the present effects of past practice, policies, or barriers to equal employment opportunity and to achieve the full and fair participation of Blacks Hispanics, women, and all other protected groups found to be underutilized in the workforce or affected by policies or practices which have an adverse impact. Each year College reviews pertinent statistical information and sets Affirmative Action goals.
Quinebaug Valley Community College is committed to compliance with all State and Federal statues, laws, and regulations relevant to the proper operation of an Institution of Higher Education.
- Notice of Non-Discrimination – English & Spanish
- President’s Affirmative Action Statement
- QVCC Affirmative Action Grievance Policy
- QVCC Affirmative Action Finance Guidelines
- QVCC Affirmative Action & Equal Employment Opportunity Roles and Responsibilities
- QVCC Affirmative Action Hiring Goals for FY16 and FY17
- QVCC ADA Policy and Procedures_2017
- QVCC 2019 Clery Report – Crime Statistics
- QVCC Title IX Posting
- QVCC Violence in the Workplace Policy
- CSCU Affirmative Action Policy Statement
- CSCU Affirmative Action Grievance Procedure
- CSCU Ethics Statement
- CSCU Policy Regarding Reporting Suspected Abuse or Neglect of a Child
- Hazard Mitigation Report