EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
Office of the CEO:
REPORTING AN EMERGENCY
- Nature of the emergency
- If police, fire or ambulance is needed
- If there is a weapon involved
- If suspect is still present, if not identify the direction the suspect went.
CHEMICAL OR RADIATION SPILL
Any spillage of hazardous chemical or radioactive material is reported immediately Associate Dean of Campus Operations or CEO.
- When reporting, be specific about the nature of the involved material and exact location. CEO or designee will contact the necessary specialized authorized and medical personnel.
- The key person on site should vacate the affected area at once and seal it off to prevent further contaminated of other areas until the arrival of specialized authorized and medical personnel.
- Anyone who may be contaminated by the spill is to avoid contact with others as much as possible, remain in the vicinity, if safe to do so and give their names to the Associate Dean of Campus Operations or CEO.
- Required first aid and clean up by specialized and authorized personnel should be started at once.