EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS
Office of the CEO:
REPORTING AN EMERGENCY
- Nature of the emergency
- If police, fire or ambulance is needed
- If there is a weapon involved
- If suspect is still present, if not identify the direction the suspect went.
In a bomb threat situation, every word can be important.
- Write out the complete message in its entirety . Get the date, time, and the place of where the bomb will detonate and any other specifics the caller may give.
- Take note of the caller’s voice, male/female, accent, tone, manner, background noises, etc.
- Immediately report the threat to the associate dean of campus operations and the CEO.
- If you encounter a suspicious object or potential bomb on campus, do not handle. Clear the area immediately and notify Security and the CEO.