This class welcomes beginners as well as seasoned Yogis! During five, one-hour sessions, students will practice several breathing and tension release techniques taught by this experienced instructor with 25 years of yoga practice, and 15 years of dedicated teaching. Hosted by CLiCK Willimantic!
- Master Ujjayi pranayama, a yogic breathing technique
- Achieve body awareness
- Release deep tensions in the core of the body that trigger restriction
- Use the strength of arms and legs without tightening spinal muscles
- Meditate in a yogic pose without strain
- Meditate both on the cushion and off
- Walk and run with greater ease
- Develop a simple daily practice in as little as 20 minutes a day
- Achieve some relief from body aches and pains (including lower back, neck and shoulder), insomnia, fatigue, and depression
- Improve posture alignment
All yoga sessions meet for 5 days, Monday-Friday. One week camp session is $40. Classes will be held at CLiCK Willimantic, 41 Club Rd, Windham CT.
Questions and Registration
Pre-registration is required for participation. Call the Continuing and Professional Education line at 860-932-4005 today. Space is limited!