- Attend and apply fall 2019 semesters for FREE
- Learn from our student panel featuring current students and alumni in a variety of majors.
- Meet with our faculty to learn more about our degree programs
- Get your questions answered from Admissions, Financial Aid & Advising
- We are more than just classrooms. Meet leaders of the Student Government Association and clubs
- Visit the latest art show in the SPIROL Art Gallery
QVCC Students Graduate with ZERO Federal Debt
QVCC proudly graduated our eighth class in 2018 with NO Federal student loan debt.
If you are awarded financial aid at QVCC, it will be as a grant from the Federal Government, the State of Connecticut and scholarship and support from The QVCC Foundation . As of February 1, you can apply for a scholarship from The QVCC Foundation for next year!
Don’t start or continue putting yourself in financial risk with students loans!
Thank you to all who attended our Open House on March 6.
There are additional opportunities to visit campus this spring.
Check out our upcoming tour and information sessions
Scholarship Disclaimer: You must apply for the fall 2019 semester on or before March 6 and start classes in the fall 2019 semester. To be eligible, you must be in attendance and check-in to the event on March 6, 2019. Prospective students who apply at the Open House on March 6 are eligible. The scholarship will be applied in the amount of $500 for two consecutive semesters (ex: fall 2019 and spring 2020) and is only applicable to credit QVCC courses at the Danielson campus, online or at our Windham Technical High School location. The scholarship can not be transferred to another student or family member.