You don’t want to miss the Spring Open House.
Why attend open house at the community college right in your backyard? Because it could could be the best decision you can make for your future.
Open house is the best way to discover why QVCC should be your choice for starting, continuing or finishing your college education.
- Attend and apply fall 2019 semesters for FREE
- Learn why students feel QVCC is the best option during our student panel Q&A. You will hear from both current and past students
- Meet with our faculty to learn more about our degree programs
- Get your questions answered from Admissions, Financial Aid & Advising
- Tour the College. Our QVCC Student Ambassadors will lead throughout the campus and you can visit the Art Studios, as well as, the Allied Health lab and Advanced Manufacturing Center
- We are more than just classrooms – meet leaders of the Student Government Association and clubs
- Visit the SPIROL Art Gallery where the community and students showcase their work
QVCC Students Graduate with ZERO Federal Debt
As of May 2018, QVCC proudly graduated the eighth class with NO Federal student loan debt. If you are awarded financial aid at QVCC, it will be as a grant from the Federal Government, the State of Connecticut and scholarship and support from The QVCC Foundation .
Don’t start or continue putting yourself in financial risk with students loans!
Scholarship Disclaimer: You must apply for the spring or fall 2019 semester on or before November 14 and start classes in either the spring or fall 2019 semester. To be eligible, you must be in attendance and check-in to the event on November 14. Prospective students who apply at the Open House on November 14 are eligible. The scholarship will be applied in the amount of $500 for two consecutive semesters (ex: spring 2019 and fall 2019 or fall 2019 and spring 2020) and is only applicable to credit QVCC courses at the Danielson campus, online or at our Windham Technical High School location. The scholarship can not be transferred to another student or family member.