QVCC FALL OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 6:00 p.m.
What is your plan for 2020?
Open house is the best way to discover why QVCC should be your choice for starting, continuing or finishing your college education.
- Attend and apply for the spring or fall 2020 semesters for FREE
- Attend sessions with our faculty to learn more about our programs
- Meet our faculty and student services staff
- Tour our college lead by the QVCC Students
- We are more than just classrooms – meet leaders of the Student Government Association and clubs.
- The on-campus SPIROL Art Gallery will be open for browsing.
Our grads leave with ZERO federal debt
The 2019 graduating class marked the NINTH year with no QVCC graduate leaving with Federal student loan debt. QVCC financial aid is given in the form of grants – you don’t pay back a grant!
Grants through the State of Connecticut and scholarship and support from The QVCC Foundation have made this possible for our graduates.
Transfer to great colleges and universities