QVCC SPRING OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday, March 11, 2019 6:00 p.m.
You Can Get a Debt-Free Education
Open house is the best way to discover why QVCC should be your choice for starting, continuing or finishing your college education.
One student who applies on or before March 11 and attends open house will win a $1,000 scholarship towards a degree or credit certificate program. You can attend part-time or full-time but must enroll in the fall 2020 semester.
- Apply now for the fall 2020 semesters for FREE
- Learn about PACT – Pledge to Advance Connecticut – Free Tuition and Fees for full-time students who qualify!
- Panel discussion: Hear from our panel of current students and alumni and learn about their experiences.
- Talk directly to the faculty who will be teaching your courses
- The on-campus SPIROL Art Gallery will be open for browsing.
Our grads leave with ZERO federal student loan debt
The 2019 graduating class marked the NINTH year with no QVCC graduate incurring Federal student loan debt. QVCC financial aid is given in the form of grants – you don’t pay back a grant!
Grants through the State of Connecticut, Federal government and scholarship and support from The QVCC Foundation have made this possible for our graduates.
“To someone considering QVCC, I would say to not be fooled by the stigma of going to community college. A lot of my friends went straight into four-year schools and looked down upon going to a community college first. But yet, they’re already $20,000 in debt after their first two years and I’m debt-free with an Associate’s degree.
Starting with an Associate’s degree at QVCC made my college journey less expensive when I reached a four-year school. I feel extremely prepared for my next chapter at Mount Holyoke College.”
– Jenna Rodrigues, QVCC ’20