All students who are pursuing a certificate or associate degree program have an assigned advisor. Students should meet with their advisor once per semester to discuss their academic plan and graduation requirements.
Find Your Advisor using myCommnet:
1. Go to my.commnet.edu
2. Login using your NetID and password
3. Select “Banner Student and Faculty Self-Service”
4. Go to “Student Records”
5. Select “Advisor and Major”
6. Select the correct semester
7. Select submit
Find Your Academic Advisor in DegreeWorks:
Your assigned academic advisor will appear at the top of your degree evaluation in DegreeWorks. To run a degree evaluation follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to MyCommnet and then click on Degree Works.
2. Your academic advisor (if assigned) will appear in the top block of your degree evaluation
3. For more information on how to read a Degree Works evaluation, view this quick How-To Video
4. Please note: If you are a new or returning student, you may not have an advisor assigned to you yet. Contact an advising staff member for help identifying your advisor
Contact Your Advisor: