- Submission deadline is Friday, April 6, 12:00pm.
- Submissions must be made ONLINE.
- Submit your poem(s) as an attachment or a link, using the online form, below. If you need assistance, contact M’lyn Hines, librarian, 860.932.4056 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions are read and judged blind by a committee of QVCC faculty and staff. To protect this process, your name must not appear in the document containing your poem. The online form will create the link between poems and poets, necessary to identify prize winners after the poems are judged.
- Prizes are offered in ALL five categories: 1st $100 / 2nd $50 / 3rd $50. The Committee reserves the right to not grant an award, to choose co-winners, and to add honorable mentions.
Deadline Friday, APRIL 6, at 12:00pm
Scroll down to the form. Once you click “submit” you should receive an email confirmation no later than the next business day. If you do not receive that confirmation, call M’lyn Hines, 860.932.4056.
Prize winners are expected to share their poems, aloud, during the 11th Annual Julius Sokenu Poetry Awards and HYBRID Celebration on Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 5 – 7:30pm., in Willimantic. (Refreshments will be served from 4:30 to 5:00). This year’s honored guest poet is Joseph Bruchac.