If you are interested in becoming an adjunct at QVCC, please email your resume, unofficial transcripts, and a completed Community College Employment Application to:
Information for Adjunct Faculty
To ensure your contract is processed smoothly, please be aware of the following:
- New employees are given a new hire packet. It is important to fill out all forms and return as soon as possible to avoid delays in your pay. For questions, call HR at 860.932.4015.
- You need to fill out new Federal and Connecticut tax forms each calendar year.
- Anyone who works for another state agency, is doing an overload, or is teaching more than one course here at QVCC will be considered to have Dual Employment. Please complete the bottom section of your contract prior to sending it to HR.
- Adjuncts are normally paid eight bi-weekly payments per semester. The pay period schedule includes check and pay dates. Your check will be mailed on each Thursday of the pay week.
- For those lecturers who are interested, health insurance is offered with non State subsidized rates and billed to you once per month.