Federal College Work-Study Program (FCWS)
This program provides college jobs for students with financial need. Students must be enrolled with a minimum of 6 credits each semester. Hours may be arranged to suit a student’s academic schedule. Any student seeking work-study employment should contact the Financial Aid Office.
Student eligibility is determined from data provided by the FAFSA completed by the student. Students interested in the Work-Study program must fill out a Work-Study Application (found on the Form Depot).
The student must meet the following requirements for eligibility:
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a demonstrable financial need determined by FAFSA.
- Be matriculated at QVCC, which means being admitted and enrolled in a degree program.
- Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours each semester.
- Be in compliance with the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.