- This event has passed.
STEM Advising and Registration Day
June 13 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Meet One-On-One With Our STEM Faculty!
Do you want to learn more about our STEM options for degrees or certifications?
You have the opportunity to sit down with our faculty and advisors from Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering & Technology Studies, Computer Science, NEW Cyber Security program; Science, Math and Pathways to Teaching Programs.
- If you are planning to start at QVCC this fall and have already been accepted, please come and finalize your schedule.
- Do you have questions about paying for college? Meet with our financial aid staff
- Do you want to apply to the College? Do it online TODAY
- If you are currently enrolled and haven’t had the chance to meet with your advisor, come and get it done!
Other exciting opportunities in the STEM area at QVCC
- Europe 2019 – Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Munich Study Abroad Trip over March 2019 spring break, lead by QVCC Science Faculty John Lewis
- Transfer Pathway Degrees in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science , Mathematics and Physics – These degrees are aligned for direct transfer to CT State Universities or Charter Oak
- The QVCC Robotics Club were quadcopter champions again this year in an event sponsored by the NASA’s Connecticut Space Grant Consortium (CTSGC), Five teams from four Connecticut community colleges competed.