Hands-Only CPR Training
February 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friday, February 9, 1-3 p.m., in W100/101
FREE for QVCC students, faculty and staff – No RSVP required
Why learn hands-only CPR?
- Cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death.
- Each year, more than 35,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrest occur in the United States.
- CPR can double or triple a cardiac arrest victim’s chance of survival.
Be the difference
- 70% of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes.
- 46% of people who experience out-of-hospital cardiac arrest receive the immediate help they need before professional help arrives.