- This event has passed.
Allied Health Enrollment & Registration Day
June 12 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Monday, June 12, 2017 – Enroll for classes, apply to the college and meet with faculty and advisors.
Your Health Care Career Starts Here
The job outlook is BRIGHT for graduates of our programs
Our degree and certificate programs include:
- Medical assisting
- Medical laboratory technician
- Medical coding
- Medical office skills
- Allied health pathways
Do you know?
- Employment of Medical Assistants expected to grow, and the Department of Labor projects that it will be one of the fasting growing occupations from 2008 to 2018.*
- Rapid job growth for Medical Lab Technicians in the field of clinical laboratory science will continue through 2024*
- The average starting salary for a Phlebotomist is $30,000 – $31,500. Higher than normal need for these health care professionals is reported.*
- The median annual wage for HIMT: Health Info Mgmt; Coding Specialists was $35,900 in May 2014.*
Are you planning to start at QVCC this fall?
- Apply and get accepted on-the-spot! New students should bring their immunization records to speed up the enrollment process. Out-of-State Students NOW get In-State Tuition!
- Receive advising from Allied Health faculty advisors.
- Meet our professors and faculty.
- Tour our NEW allied health laboratory classroom
Are you a current student?
Get assistance in selecting courses for the fall term. We are here to make sure you stay on track to graduate on-time!
Contact the Student Success Center, 860.932.4020
*Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics