- Mastering Ujjayi pranayama, a yogic breathing technique
- Achieving body awareness
- Releasing deep tensions in the core of the body that trigger restriction
- Using the strength of arms and legs without tightening spinal muscles
- Sitting in a meditative pose without strain
- Meditating both on the cushion and off
- Walking with ease
- Developing a simple daily practice in as little as 20 minutes a day
- Achieving some relief from body aches and pains (including lower back, neck and shoulder, insomnia, fatigue, and depression)
- Improving posture alignment
6 Session Series: $48, Registration required in advance. Missed classes can be made-up at no charge.
Discounts available for currently enrolled QVCC credit and QVCC Continuing and Professional Education students!
Questions and Registration
Call the Continuing and Professional Education line at 860-932-4005.