Welcome to Academic Advising
Academic advisors are here to assist you with course selection and registration.
Checklist to prepare to Register
- Review the requirements for your degree. Look up your academic program to get familiar with your degree requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with myCommNet/Degree evaluation tools
- Review the course schedule
- Plan an approach to your schedule
- Meet with your advisor and ask questions
Transfer Pathways (Transfer Tickets) are degree programs for Connecticut Community College students that transfer to Connecticut State Universities and Charter Oak without either losing any credits or being required to take extra credits in order to complete a bachelor’s degree in that same discipline. QVCC is offering eleven transfer pathways. LEARN MORE
Advisors are available during the summer months, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays, 8:30-4 p.m., at our 729 Main Street, Willimantic location until August 25. If you would like to make an appointment call 860.336.0900.
Fall 2017 classes will be held at Windham Technical High School, starting August 29.
If you are not a General Studies or Liberal Arts & Sciences major, you should work directly with the program coordinators and faculty within your chosen major.