June 20, 2017 – Eight Day Tour
- Day 1 Hola Cancún: Meet your tour director and check into hotel
- Day 2 Cancún to Mérida: Travel to Mérida
- Day 3 Mérida landmarks: Mérida tour director-led sightseeing tour, Government Palace visit, Cathedral visit, Progreso Beach
- Day 4 Uxmal: Uxmal guided excursion, Magician’s Pyramid, Governor’s Palace, Nunnery Quadrangle, sound and light show at Uxmal, Flamingo-watching tour
- Day 5 Mérida to Valladolid: Travel to Valladolid, Izamal visit, Chichén Itzá guided visit and Ikkil Cenote visit
- Day 6 Valladolid to Playa del Carmen: Travel to Playa del Carmen, Visit Akumal and Tulum visit
- Day 7 Playa del Carmen: Playa del Carmen beach time and Optional Xcaret excursion $140
- Day 8 End tour
Total Fee: $2,068.00 please note: tour Fee may increase after November 1, 2016.
OR 7 monthly payments of $336.33
After initial payment of $50.00
Fee includes air fare, hotels, two meals a day (breakfast and dinner), a 24 hour a day bilingual guide, and entry fees to all noted attractions are included.
Friends and relatives are welcome to come with you. You will need to acquire your own passport.
You can register for the trip directly on the tour website at: http://www.explorica.com/LewisJr.-915. Payment plans can be arranged through the website as well. If you decide that you want to go, please access the website and click on the blue button “sign up now >” and you will be prompted through the tour registration process.
For more information, please contact:
John Lewis email@example.com Phone: (860) 932-4115
Ling-chuan Chu firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (860) 932-4072